1. We recently were able to sell our home of 43 years thanks to the help and guidance of Larry Jenkins.
It was Larry's extensive knowledge of local market trends that enabled us to achieve an excellent price for our property. Our dealings with Larry and his colleague Lorraine have been an absolute pleasure, they were able to set our minds at ease and answer the many questions we put to them and guide us through this challenging and daunting process as we haven't sold a home for many years.
We then turned to Larry for advice on purchasing "our new home", he listened to our needs and wishes, then he showed us exactly what we wished for in our new residence and helped us secure that home.
At all times we were confident that Larry was mindful of our best interests and we sincerely want to thank him and Lorraine and have no hesitation in recommending his firm to everyone we know.
David & Kaye Sanders
53 Warrandyte Road, Ringwood
2. Larry Jenkins from Free Agent Real Estate has now sold two homes for us and both times he exceeded our expectations on price as each time he achieved well over 10% above the marketed plus figure so well done Larry and team, we will definitely use Free Agent Real Estate next time we are selling and also recommend them highly to all our friends. They were so professional in every aspect, from their marketing material, web presence and their follow up, to regular honest feedback and advice so we could not be happier ! Thanks Free Agents !
Leo & Lucy Bogdanovitch
2/74 Kalinda Road, Ringwood
3. I bought my first investment property from Larry. Just recently I sold it again through Larry and since meeting Larry Jenkins I would not deal with any other agent. He is the most honest real estate agent I have ever dealt with but most importantly, he got me the best result possible. Very happy! Great job Larry!
20 Carcoola Road, Ringwood East
4. Why we are glad we chose Larry Jenkins. We were in search of a real estate agent in which we hoped had a good knowledge of the local market, also the ambition and drive to get the very best result for us. We expected to be kept advised of all things relevant and wanted feedback at short notice.
Our first meeting with Larry was on a rainy day. We both felt at ease with him, he seemed to know the local market intimately and was working on a lousy weekend!
Working with Larry was so stress free, all our requests were promptly handled in a professsional manner.
As a result of choosing Larry to sell our property, a record sale price was achieved in the Ringwood area at the Auction!
We will definitely use Larry again.
Mike Conroy and Elaine Harris.
3-5 Lavender Street, Ringwood
5. Dear Local Agent Finder,
Our property at 28/56 Norton Road, Croydon sold at Auction on 29/4/2017 for $585,000 and we were ecstatic about the result as it sold for $55,000 over the reserve of $530,000 ! The marketing range was $495,000 - $540,000.
The agent , Larry Jenkins and his auctioneer Robert Baird did a wonderful job of working the crowd and coaxing the buyers to pay the maximum on the day. Larry and his teamLorraine & Sally kept us in constant regular contact with feedback after every open on a weekly basis after each Thursday and Saturday opens and gave us honest information and an education on buyer opinions and that was helpful in setting a reasonable reserve.
Not to mention FREE AGENT fees were the cheapest of any agent by far ! Including our own rental managing long term agent.... Larry was also the first out of all the agents to contact us when we rang Local Agent finder.
Ian & Roselle Duckworth
28/56 Norton Road, Croydon
6. Thank you Larry and Free Agents for making this part of our journey in life a smooth sailing and positive experience for us, we really appreciated your professional guidance, support and great advice.
Lisa & Jerry Galway
4 Strathallyn Road, Ringwood
7. It is with pleasure and gratitude that I share our experience with Larry Jenkins and his team at Free Agent Real Estate after the succesful listing and sale of our home. In summary we were pleased to experience a high level of service for such a reasonable price. After assessing a number of other local agents, we decided to use Free Agent Real Estate because of one of our neighbour's referral from their own great result with Free Agents and the significant value they offered for the same level of service as the larger agents.
Larry carefully guided and advised us through the early phase of the sales campaign, he then personally conducted opens and private showings with great reporting and follow up during the entire sale period.
Larry's skill in understanding our particular situation and his communication in all aspects could not be more highly rated. All of these tasks whether business related or interpersonal, were accomplished with a noticeable degree of competance, humility, integrity and grace.
Thus we highly recommend Larry and Free Agent Real Estate for all your real estate needs.
11 Blue Mist Drive, Croydon
8. Larry from Free Agent Realestate was excellent at selling my home! During the past months when the market has been hard for sellers, Larry was patient and didn't hassle me to sell my home cheaper. We waited and got the price that I wanted and he also let my dog in and out of the house on the days I was at work for house inspections. He spent many weeks doing open inspections and also did many private inspections during the week. Now that I am a buyer myself, I noticed other agents not calling or arranging times for me to look at properties during the week, unlike Larry did. I would recommend Larry to anyone selling their house. I have saved thousands in commission and I got an agent who puts in more effort than the other bigger agencies.
17 Araluen Drive, Croydon